Monday, April 05, 2010

IT HAS BEEN FIVE YEARS.....

It has been five years since my last blog......

No really, I stopped blogging because I thought I was going to use my facebook account and just post notes, but that didn't work that well. Mainly, because I didn't feel like writing anything. I did write two notes on facebook that I will eventually copy and paste to my blog. Anyway, why did I start up my blog again. Well, a friend of mine started blogging for the first time and I decided to resurrect my blogging account. After a few times of trying to get it reinstated, I am officially back to the blogging world.

I suppose only time will tell how much I decide to blog this time. Since I am writing for a living now, it is either going to inspire me to write more or I may decide that I have written enough.

What is the moral of the story? I don't really know, but I guess that is the beauty of blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home