Monday, November 07, 2005

BOUNCE



So anyway, just when you think you’re unique
You see another guy bouncing the same red dodge ball down the same street
Between his knees and his feet, Wait, we even got the same sneaks
Well maybe not, that’s a bit of an exaggeration.
Dodgy dodge balls in an a mirror like situation
Couldn’t even draw this one up on play station
But who knew that after Tai food we’d see another red dodge ball dude

Yeah, I am serious we just came out of the thrift shop
I bought a pair of pants, a shirt, some shorts and dodge ball to top it off.
I didn’t actually buy the ball, but I stood next to the guy who did
He’s a friend of mine nice enough to spot it, pick it up and buy it for his kid.

Ok so what the point of the story, your startin’ to bore me
The point is, as random as two red dodge balls on the same street may be.
Your only as unique as the guy standin’ next to me.
Bounce, Bounce, Bounce

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger JeremyCox said...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home