Saturday, February 19, 2005

I LOVE....


My Family Posted by Hello

My family rules! I love my wife. I love my kids. I love being a family. I love sharing values. I love learning to live in the same house. I love watching my boys fight and then making up again. I love rubbing my wife's back and letting her rub mine. I love watching Napoleon Dynamite together. Gosh. I love the process of discipline. I love coaching their basketball team. I love going out to eat. I love eating at home. I love playing outside. I love going to school plays. I love working from home. I love being a pastor. I love watching my wife sleep. I love watching my boys sleep. I love to sleep. I love trying to be a family that represents Jesus. I love our big backyard which means I love our big fence. I love writing I love things, but not so much anymore which means I am done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home